CEREC® Same-Day Crowns in Orlando, FL
Receive a dental crown in just one visit!
What Is CEREC® Same-Day Crowns?
Would you love to receive a crown or other dental restoration in just a single visit? At East Orlando Dental, we strive to provide you with the best dental technology in the business to make your visits more convenient and successful. The CEREC® machine is no different.
CEREC® is a single-visit restoration system that uses 3-D digital technology to scan, design, and create a number of dental solutions. It can be used to make a number of restorations more convenient. This revolutionary system is used for:
Our Patients Love CEREC® Technology
Why Choose East Orlando Dental?
Same-day dentistry is what we do.
We understand you are busy, which is why Dr. Karim Morales works hard to stay at the forefront of modern dental technology to ensure you receive high-quality and more efficient care. CEREC® allows for more convenient dentistry with fewer appointments, zero referrals, and the creation of beautiful new restorations.
How does it work?
Great office. Staff is friendly kind and understanding. All are very professional. Have been in search for an office like this. So glad I finally found it.
Celi R. (Actual Patient)
Have Questions About CEREC® Same-Day Crowns?
- What's the difference between CEREC® crowns and traditional crowns? CEREC® crowns and traditional crowns are similar in aesthetics, function, and durability. The biggest difference is CEREC® crowns are crafted in just one appointment while it takes weeks to craft a traditional crown.
This provides so many benefits, including:
- Saving you time
- Getting rid of uncomfortable goopy impressions
- Allowing you to get your permanent crown right away (instead of wearing temporaries and waiting weeks)
Are you wondering if CEREC® crowns are right for you? Contact East Orlando Dental today and schedule your consultation.
- How long will it take to make my CEREC® restoration? It all depends on how many restorations you need. The average time to receive your beautiful, same-day restoration usually takes between 90 minutes to two hours.
- How long do CEREC® same-day restorations last? The CEREC® machine uses high-quality ceramic materials to create durable restorations that can last for many years. With the proper hygiene maintenance and avoiding teeth grinding, your CEREC® restoration can last between 10-15 years.
- Can I take care of my CEREC® crown? On top of visiting our dental office every six months for a regular checkup, here are some tips you can follow to help take care of your CEREC® same-day crown:
- Avoid drinking hot beverages or consuming sugary foods to avoid increasing sensitivity
- Floss consistently to get rid of bacteria or food caught between teeth
- Wear a mouth guard to avoid teeth grinding or clenching to protect your crown and teeth from chips and fractures
- Avoid sticky foods
- Always practice excellent brushing and flossing techniques, every day
- Avoid staining foods and beverages to retain your crown’s color
Our team is always here to answer any of your questions. Don’t hesitate to call us at 407-282-2101.